Effective Sunday, February 19, 2017, the following changes to GRTC Service occur. New public timetables will be available on or by February 7, 2017 online, and paper copies are being distributed to area GRTC displays this month.
- Route 7 Nine Mile Road – Seven Pines
- Minor schedule change occurs on the early weekday morning schedule. This change provides improved connectivity between the Route 7 and other routes serving the East End.
- Route 16 Grove
- A change occurs to the time point eastbound on Franklin Street at Pine Street. The time point will now be identified as Franklin Street at Shafer Street.
- Route 24 Crestwood
- On new public timetables, look for changes to the trip notes and headers on trips serving the Richmond Technical Center.
- Route 32 Ginter Park
- Schedule change occurs to a single afternoon trip.
- Route 41-51 Church Hill
- Schedule changes occur to early morning trips. This change provides better connectivity between the Routes 41-51 and other routes serving the East End.
- Route 45 Jefferson
- Schedule changes occur on the weekday, Saturday & Sunday trips. These changes provide better connectivity between the Route 45 and other routes servicing the Temporary Transfer Plaza.
- Route 70/71 Forest Hill
- Minor schedule adjustments occur on Weekday service (p.m. trips).
- Route 72-73 Ruffin Road - Ampthill
- Changes occur to weekday trips to improve connectivity between the Routes 72/73 and other routes servicing the Temporary Transfer Plaza.
- Route 74 Oak Grove - Bellemeade
- Route 74 has changes to the weekday, Saturday & Sunday trips to improve connectivity between Route 74 and other routes servicing the Temporary Transfer Plaza.
All these changes go into effect Sunday, February 19, 2017.
Please send any routing questions or comments to:
Phone: (804) 358-3871
Mail: Planning Division, GRTC Transit System, 301 East Belt Boulevard, Richmond VA 23224
Connect With GRTC:
Call GRTC Customer Service Center at 804-358-GRTC (4782).
Contact for GRTC Media Inquiries:
Carrie Rose Pace
Director of Communications
804-358-3871, Ext. 354
After Hours: 804-516-4148
GRTC Transit System’s mission is to provide clean, safe, and reliable transportation and to improve mobility and access throughout Central Virginia.