EXPRESS SERVICE ALERT! During COVID-19, GRTC operates REDUCED express services. Check current schedules!
GRTC offers convenient and free Park-N-Ride lots that run along Express service routes to the downtown Business District. All Park-N-Ride lots are safe, well-lit, and easily accessible. Parking is also available for the GRTC Pulse (Bus Rapid Transit) service. Hop from your car to work, without wearing out yourself or your car!
- Glenside/Parham Express - 23x - TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED EFFECTIVE SEPT 12, 2021. USE 29X!
- Parham Express - 26x - TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED EFFECTIVE SEPT 12, 2021. USE 29X!
- Glenside Express - 27x - TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED EFFECTIVE SEPT 12, 2021. USE 29X!
- White Oak Village Park ’N Ride - 28x - TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED. USE ROUTE 7A/B!
- Gaskins Express - 29x - EFFECTIVE SEPT 12, 2021, THIS IS THE CONSOLIDATED WEST END HENRICO ROUTE!
- Bon Air Baptist Church Park 'N Ride - 64x
- Commonwealth 20 - 82x
- Petersburg Transit Center Park 'N Ride - 95x
- Kings Dominion (Seasonal) - 102x - TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED
- GRTC Pulse
- Western Terminus Parking - Willow Lawn: There is free on-street parking available on Markel Rd., Byrd Ave. and Fitzhugh Ave. within a few blocks of the Pulse station. Please do not park in the CVS lot directly behind the Pulse station, nor in Willow Lawn’s parking lots reserved for patrons and employees.
Staples Mill: There is free on-street parking available on Chantilly St., Radford Ave. and Fitzhugh Ave. within a few blocks of the Pulse station.
- Eastern Terminus Parking - East Riverfront: There are about 30 free on-street parking spaces on E. Main St. on the curbside (where the bike lane is to the left of automobile parking). Please do not park in the Pulse station areas or in the bike lanes.
All Express passengers must take a seat. No standing is permitted on any Express route.
For more information on our Park ’N Ride service, call our Customer Service Center at (804) 358-GRTC.