A public meeting will be held on Saturday, November 18, from 10:00 am – 11:00 am in the Gellman Room at the Main Branch of the Richmond Public Library.
This meeting will discuss proposed service changes for January 2024 and Title VI analysis.
The Richmond Main Branch Library is accessible by GRTC Pulse and local routes 1, 2A/B/C. 3A/B. 5, 14, 50, 78, and 87.
- Increased Weekday frequency to 10-minute service until 7:00 pm
- Increased Saturday frequency to 15-minute service until 12:00 am
- Extending service further south on Midlothian Turnpike to Walmart Way
- Increased Sunday frequency from 45-minute service to 40-minute service all day
- Increased frequency to from 30-minute service to 15-minute service until 7:00 pm on Saturday
- Extending service further west on Broad Street to Wilkes Ridge Drive
- Increased Weekday and Saturday frequency from 30-minute service to 15-minute service, servicing Wilkes Ridge Drive loop every other trip
- Increased Weekday frequency from 30-minute peak and 60-minute off peak service to 30-minute service all day
- Adding westbound trip at 3:40 pm
- Adjusting 4:15 pm trip to 4:35 pm
- Adjusting 5:35 pm trip to 5:40 pm
- Increased Weekday frequency from 60-minute service to 30-minute peak service.
- Replaced with Microtransit to accommodate customized trip planning
Downtown Transfer Station Bay Assignments
Proposed Bay changes for the following routes:
Please send any routing questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 358-3871.
Comments by mail: Planning Division, GRTC, 301 East Belt Boulevard, Richmond, VA, 23224